Q. Issues Using Electronic IMM 5710 and 5708 Forms - “Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker”
Issues Using Electronic IMM 5710 and 5708 Forms - “Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker”
How the file is accessed determines if it will break the validation button for the form.
These methods may not work:
- Clicking on the drop-down meu selection of forms.
Instead, use the SEARCH button to find the appropriate form.
- Click on the appropriate link
- A different page should open showing all the links available rather than a drop-down menu.
- right-click the link
- select “Save target as…”
- save the file to the desktop of the computer (The Save target as … option is pictured below).
- If the document saved to the desktop is an Edge format, it will need to saved as an Adobe Acrobat document before printing.
** IT recommends that the student also save it to their P: drive or a USB thumb drive in case they need to access the file from another PC.