Q. The library doesn't have the book or article that I need. Is there another way for me to get it?


If you are looking for a book or journal article that the library does not have access to, you can request it through Inter-Library Loan (ILL). We will order the material for you to borrow from another school, free of charge. Please see our ILL Policy and ILL Request Form below for further information.

  • Last Updated Jan 17, 2017
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Marnie Seal

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0